My Bankers Life Account
- Sign up or register for a Bankers Life account and get your financial house in order
- Visit www.my.bankerslife.com to begin
- Internet access is required
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to register.
Issues registering? Please contact them Monday through Friday at (800) 621-3724 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET if you have any questions or concerns.
You can make a payment without registering for an account.
Please use the guest payment tab.
The processing of this payment may take up to 3 business days from your requested payment date.
Buffalo Wild Wings Employees? Check out My.BuffaloWildWings.com
My.BankersLife.com Customer Service?
- Dial toll-free 1-800-621-3724 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- Mail: P.O. Box 1938 Carmel, IN 46082-1938
- Fax: 312-324- 5060
My.BankersLife Payment Addresses
Mail premium payments to the following address:
- BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY P.O. Box 371836 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7836
- COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT POLICIES P.O. Box 371893 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7893
- BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE P.O. Box 371848 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7848
Other Bankers Life Phone Numbers?
- BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE CUSTOMERS (800) 845-5512
- COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT CUSTOMERS (800) 800-2254
The above numbers are available from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday Eastern Time.
Bankers Life Policies are underwritten by Bankers Life and Casualty Company (Chicago, IL), Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company (Philadelphia, PA) and in New York, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (Jericho, NY).
What is needed to make a payment online?
- Policy number
- First and last name
- Birthday (i.e. date of birth)
Bankers Life Claim Information
- Most claims are received electronically from Medicare and we pay them automatically
- If you do need to send a claim in, please submit a copy of the Medicare Explanation of Benefits form (EOMB) with the patient’s full name and policy number at the top where there is less Medicare preprinted information
BCLIC is authorized to sell insurance in New York. Administrative office: Chicago, Illinois.