USBank My Offer
- Accept a credit card offer from US Bank
- This offer should have been sent to the consumer via US mail
- Only consumers with a good credit score will receive
The US Bank My Offer will require the applicant to have the confirmation code and the zip code to which the mailing offer was addressed.
Please note the creditor and issuer of these US Bank credit cards is U.S. Bank National Association, under separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. Once the confirmation code and zip code have been provided, the applicant can expect the application to take about 3 minutes to complete.
US Bank Popular Credit Cards
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card (a must for someone who travels a few times per month)
- Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card
- U.S. Bank Cash 365 American Express Card (provides unlimited 1.5% cashback on every net purchase… perfect for cash-hungry consumers)
- U.S. Bank Visa Platinum Card
- Fred Meyer Rewards Visa Card (best for consumers who shop at Fred Meyers more than 3 times per month)
Please note that US Bank reserves the right to change APRs, fees, and other Account terms associated with any of their credit card offers to include the US Bank My Offer promotion.
To earn rewards with a US Bank credit card, the customer must have a good-standing account and be a US resident over 18. US Bank will allow automatic bill payment via a U.S. Bank credit, charge, or check card.
Any questions about the US Bank My Offer promotion can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 872-2657. The US Bank corporate office can be found at 800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402 United States, and reached by phone by calling 651-466-3000.
How do I redeem U.S. Bank cash Rewards?
To redeem U.S. Bank card Rewards you must visit the usbank.com homepage and sign in. From there please click My Account, then My Rewards, then click Redeem Rewards & Access Card Benefits.
How do I get cash from my U.S. Bank Rewards card?
To get cash from your U.S. Bank Rewards Card you must make qualifying purchases that results in cash back rewards. You cannot get cash from an ATM with the US Bank rewards card.
Can I withdraw money from my US bank credit card?
Yes, in some cases you can withdraw money from an ATM using your US Bank credit card. You must set up a PIN number online in order to perform this activity however.
Does US Bank have cardless ATMs?
US Bank does not have cardless ATMs at this time but many suspect this will change in the near future. Please reach out to your local US Bank for more information.
What is the US Bank credit card payoff address?
The US Bank credit card payoff address is as follows: 1850 Osborn Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902. Include your name, account number, and a check when paying off your US Bank card via US mail.