www.mycase.in.gov – Indiana My Case Search

My Case IN

  • The Indiana My Case service is set up for people to have a platform for online services that are provided by the Indiana Division of State Court Administration
  • Users can search the case by citation number, case number, or cross reference
  • The My Case service is free to use

Indiana residents can use the Indiana My Case site to search for online services involving the following courts: criminal and citation, civil family probate, or appellate commercial courts.  Any resident who has involvement in one of those Indiana courts can use the My Case system.  The advance search option on Indiana My Case lets residents search by either open or closed cases, then lets them search by specific date that a case was closed.  Residents can even search by their attorney’s name, their attorney’s bar number, or select the “sounds like” option if they’re not sure exactly how their attorney’s name is spelled.  Every effort to have information be accurate is made, but the Indiana My Case site isn’t always updated 100%, and sometimes take a few days to show changes.  Please note users can search My Case Indiana for non confidential cases in state courts that use the Odyssey case management system.  This new site is intended to replaces the old version (which was previously found at mycase.in.gov).  Information displayed on the Indiana My Case web site should not be considered “official record” for court proceedings, primarily because it may contain some errors or omissions. Accuracy of Indiana My Case information is not guaranteed to be right. Records to be used for official court proceedings can only be obtained straight from the court who holds that particular record.

Any questions in regards to the My Case IN service can be directed to a call center agent at 888-692-6841 or those who want to reach out via US Mail can write to: indiana Government Center North, Room 402, 100 North Senate Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46204.


  1. www.mycase.in.gov