- Activate a brand spanking new Discover credit card online in a snap
- Discover does not charge a fee to activate a credit card online
- All credit card are issued by Discover Bank who is proud member FDIC
To start the Discover activate card process customers will need to enter their date of birth, last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, the Discover card number and other important details. Before a new Discover card can be used for purchases, it will need to be activated by the main card holder either online or over the phone. Activating Discover card online is the easiest, fastest, and most secure way to start using a Discover card. Even if customers have more than one Discover card they’re activating, they will need to activate each one individually. Please note any credit card issued by Discover is designed to be activated online, as long as the primary card holder is the one doing the activation process. If customers want to activate a Discover card online by logging in, they will enter their name and password, plus the three digit ID number on the back of their card. Any questions in regards to the Discover Activate process can be directed to 1-800-DISCOVER or via US mail: Discover Financial Services P.O. Box 6103. Carol Stream, IL 60197-6103.
Popular credit cards issued by Discover Bank?
- Discover it: designed for people who love money as it provides cash back when making purchases
- Discover it Miles: designed for travel bugs as it provides lucrative travel rewards
- Student Chrome Card: Comes with no annual fee and caters to students
- Discover it Secured Credit Card: Designed for those with less than perfect credit
Discover Financial Services is headquartered at 2500 Lake Cook Road Riverwoods, IL 60015 and can be reached by phone by calling 224-405-0900. The firm can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DFS.