Allows a consumer to register a warranty with a Ninja or Shark product.
Visit www.registeryourninja.com to learn more.
Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information.
You will get faster product support upon registration.
RegisterYourNinja.com Product FAQ
- Quickly buy accessories and replacement parts
- FREE to register plus NO ANNUAL FEE (what’s not to like here)
- Access troubleshooting and product care instructions
- Be among the first to know about special promotions
You can also sign up for email promotions with Shark and Ninja products to be the first to hear about exclusive offers on Ninja blenders & food processors, coffee & tea makers, cookers, and more!
The email sign-up is a MUST for Shark and Ninja product FANBOYS.
Ninja Warranty Terms
Ninja offers the following terms when picking a warranty option:
- 1 year
- 2 year
- 3 year
- 1 year VIP option
- 5 year
- 5 year VIP option
- 7 year
- Lifetime Warranty
Consumers who find themselves often worrying about the functionality of a product may want to consider the lifetime warranty to help them sleep at night.
Register Your Ninja Customer Service
- Fax: Not available
- Mail Option 1: 89 A Street Suite 100 Needham, MA 02494
- Mail Option 2: 1975 Mall Blvd. Suite D-1 Auburn, AL 36830
If you require assistance ASAP regarding a Ninja or Shark product or purchase, you might want to call your Father-In-Law.
Popular Ninja and Shark Products
- Shark ION F80 MultiFLEX Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Shark WANDVAC Cordless Handheld
The toll-free customer service hotline is open from Monday to Friday, 9 am – 9 pm ET, OR Sat., 9 am – 6 pm ET.
Do I need to register my Ninja Foodi?
You are not required to register the product, but it may be a good idea if you are prone to breaking your kitchen appliances or using them often.
Where is Ninja Foodi serial number?
The serial number can be found at the bottom of the Ninja Foodi product box.