Get a mind-blowing 20,000 bonus points when you sign up for the UMB Simply Rewards credit card.
Head on over to www.umb.com/get to apply.
You will need to enter your name, DOB, email address, phone number, and mailing address to begin.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Please note in order to receive the 20,000 bonus points you must make $1,500 worth of purchases with the card within the first 90 days of opening the account.
Within 90 days of account opening of your new Simply Rewards Visa Card, approved applicants must use the card to make $1,500 in Net Purchases to receive 20,000 bonus points.
Table of Contents
UMB Simply Rewards Benefits
- 20,000 bonus points (as mentioned)
- 0% Intro APR on all purchases for 12 months! (WHOA)
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months, when the balance transfer is made within 60 days of opening the account (woot woot!)
- 3x points on gas, grocery, discount stores, restaurants (Red Lobster, Olive Garden), and fast food (i.e. Burger King, McDonald’s) purchases (watch the reward points pile in!)
UMB Simple Rewards Negatives
- 0.00% introductory APR for 12 months. After that, 13.49% to 21.49% based on your creditworthiness
- The APR in effect after your introductory APR expires will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $0.50. Annual Fee: None. Balance Transfers: Three percent (3%) of the amount of the Balance Transfer, with a $15 minimum and no maximum. Cash Advances: Three percent (3%) of the amount of the Cash Advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum
- Foreign Transactions FEES: 2% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Cash Advance or Purchase.
UMB.com/Get Customer Service
Any questions about the Simple Rewards card by UMB can be directed to toll-free 855.368.0410 or write to them at UMB Bank, n.a., P.O. Box 419734, Kansas City, Missouri 64141-6734.
Related: Get a US Bank credit card at www.usbank.com/myoffer
Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm CT and Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 PM CT.