Loan Depot Payment
- Discover ways to make bothersome payments to the Loan Depot regarding a line of credit
- Customers are allowed to make payments online, through the mail, or the preferred method via Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments (which ensures the customer will never miss a payment)
- Visit www.loandepot.com/About/Servicing to login to an account now.
Any questions about the Loan Depot Payment service can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-420-4526 from Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 8:00 pm EST. To make a Loan Depot payment online, the customer must register for the online service center (don’t worry, this will only take a few minutes) with a valid email address and their Loan Depot customer account number. Everyday payments a Loan Depot line of credit customer can make online include homeowner’s insurance premiums and/or property taxes.
Related: Amazon.com/My TV
- After registering, customers can set up online payments in just a few moments.
- Those who want to set up Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments can dial up the Loan Depot Customer Service Department at 877-420-4526
- Those who need to mail a tax statement to the Loan Depot should mail it to 1 CoreLogic Way Westlake, TX 76262 or Fax: 817-826-1697
- Mailing an insurance statement? Fire it off to P.O. Box 202028, Florence, SC 29502-2028 or Fax: 843-413-7133
Please note those who set up Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments must continue to make regular monthly payments by mail or online until they have received notification that their new payment option has been processed and is effective.
Customers would be wise to have their loan payments automatically debited from their checking account, as those who write a check will be charged a $15 service fee. There is no automatic monthly payments (ACH) fee, and Loan Depot Payments will never charge a fee when paying the loan early.
Those having trouble making a Loan Depot payment should seek by calling the Department of Housing and Urban Development or a HUD at 1-800-569-4287 or speak to a Loan Depot customer help agent at 877-420-4526.