My Best Egg Fixed
- Apply with the loan offer code received via the mailing offer
- Cross River Bank is charged with issuing all Best Egg loans
- Applicants MUST have a valid email address to apply
The My Best Egg Fixed loan offer is designed for new customers only, and the offer code will be 14 digits long. The applicants that have received this loan offer have been pre-screened, so the odds of them being approved for a personal loan from My Best Egg are just about 100%.
Customers who have started the application can check the status with their email address used at sign-up and password. Please note the Cross River Bank is a popular/respected New Jersey chartered bank and is a member FDIC Equal Housing Lender.
My Best Egg Fixed Promotion Offer Highlights
- “Best Egg” is a trademark of Marlette Funding LLC
- Loan amounts vary between $2,000 and $40,000
- Applicants looking for the maximum loan amount from My Best Egg (i.e., $40,000) must have an annual income of $130,000 or more.
- All Best Egg loans in Massachusetts must exceed $6,000
- Applicants can expect an APR between 4.99% to 29.99% (depending on their credit rating)
- Some loans associated with the My Best Egg Fixed offer may come with an origination fee of between 0.99% and 4.99%
- The bothersome origination fee will be taken from the top of the customer’s loan
- Best Egg is NOT a peer to peer lender
- To qualify for the minimum loan amount, customers must have an annual income of 100k or more and a FICO score of 700 or greater
Any questions about the My Best Egg Fixed promotional offer can be directed to 855-282-6353. The Best Egg Corporate Office is headquartered at 1523 Concord Pike, Suite 201, Wilmington, DE 19803. Some third parties will receive the applicant’s financial information in effort to assist in servicing the loan amount. The customer’s credit score, outstanding debt, payments history, and recent activity will all be used when determining the APR% of a loan.