Pay Good Housekeeping
- The Pay Good Housekeeping Online service allows subscribers to pay for their Good Housekeeping magazine subscription easily and quickly.
- Subscribers can pay for Good Housekeeping with their name, address, account number, or online GH magazine login.
- Visit Pay.GoodHouseKeeping.com Login
- Payments made on the Good Housekeeping magazine website will be applied to the customer’s account by the end of the business day.
Customers trying to pay Good Housekeeping online must have their account number (which can be found on their Good Housekeeping label) or login to their Good Housekeeping account.
By logging in, customers can see how many issues of Good Housekeeping they have left, request a Good Housekeeping hold, or change their subscription address. Paying a Good Housekeeping bill through the Pay Good Housekeeping website is the easiest way to ensure a magazine account stays in good standing.
Pay Good House Keeping Highlights
- Free to use
- New users must register
- Faster and safer than mailing a payment
A customer who has received a promotional offer from Good Housekeeping may not be able to pay their bill initially online and receive that rate, since different Good Housekeeping promotions are offered through different services. In most cases, a customer taking Good Housekeeping at a promotional rate will need to contact customer service to get that rate again.
Good Housekeeping published its first issue in 1885 and still has an annual circulation of over 4 million people. Even during the Great Depression, the magazine maintained a subscriber base of over 1 million people. In the 1930s, Good Housekeeping shows more of profit than the other eight magazines that Hearst owned combined.
- The magazine is most well-known for their “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval,” they apply to products they have tested
- To contact Good Housekeeping about a subscription: Good Housekeeping, 300 West 57th St., 28th Floor, New York, NY 10019 or dial 800-888-7788