Paycheck Records Support
Access your records with a User ID and password.
New users will have to register.
Visit www.paycheckrecords.com to register or log in now or visit paycheckrecords.com login.
Please note internet access is required and the login can be accessed from any mobile or smart device.
PayCheckRecords.com Support aka Customer Service
- Intuit View my Paycheck support phone number: 1 (800) 446-8848
- Email: not found
- Mail: Intuit Inc. Headquarters Address: 2700 Coast Ave Mountain View, CA 94043
- Fax: not found
Support and Communities Intuit Phone Support: 1-800-446-8848
Looking for product-specific help?
Get in contact by leaving a message with our TurboTax or QuickBooks support team.
You can also chat with our Mint support team.
You can also reset your Intuit account by visiting the Intuit account recovery page.
You can also visit https://www.intuit.com/company/contact/ to learn more about the corporate culture and find a job with the firm.
Franciscan Alliance Payments
Make a payment in regards to a Franciscan Alliance hospital service.
Simply visit www.payments.franciscanalliance.org and follow the on-screen instructions.
Payments can be made using any major credit card or a valid bank account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Payments.FranciscanAlliance.org Customer Service
- Toll-Free Customer Service 1-866-903-0436
- Speak with a financial counselor at the hospital/facility where your services were performed
The toll-free number is available from Monday to Friday 8 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 5:30 pm CT.
MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express are all valid forms of payments.
Payment arrangements are available by contacting our customer service department @ 1-866-903-0436. You can also make payment arrangements through MyChart.
Common Billing Sources
- a radiologist who reads your X-ray or mammogram
- an emergency room physician
- anesthesiologist or surgeon
- other physician specialties
Will Medicare pay for the service?
Medicare may pay a portion or all of the covered services during your stay, depending on your remaining deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance.
Please call Medicare customer service for more information in regards to Medicare and Franciscan Alliance payments.
Franciscan Alliance Website
Pay your toll bill, find and review your past toll bills and learn more about the Pay By Mail program.
Credit card payments are allowed.
Visit www.paynetrmatoll.com to pay online.
You may use a valid Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express credit card.
- View a bill via reference number or license plate
- You can also pay based on the license plate number and date range
Drivers who use toll roads in North East Texas without having a valid TxTag, TollTag or EZ Tag receive toll bills through the Pay By Mail program.
NET Toll Bill Pay Online
TDAutoFinance.com Make a Payment
- Pay down a bothersome car payment online
- Visit www.tdautofinance.com
- Must have an internet connection
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Payments can be made via checking account, credit card, or by mail.
When making a payment via mail please send it to “TD Auto Finance P.O. Box 100295 Columbia, SC 29202-3295”.
Include a check, cashier’s check, or money order along with your payment coupon in the envelope.
You can make an online payment with your debit card with the Star, Pulse, Nyceor Accel logo using BillMatrix. You may be charged a service fee, cash advance fee, or other charges by your debit card issuer.
www.TDAutoFinance.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-556-8172 Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 10 PM ET and Saturday, 8 AM – 7 PM ET
- Mail your monthly payment: TD Auto Finance PO Box 100295 Columbia, SC 29202-3295
- Payoff Payments/Expedited Payments: TD Bank Lockbox TD Auto Finance – 16039 Mailstop ME2-074-017 6 Atlantis Way Lewiston ME 04240
Make a payment Website
My Bankers Life Account
- Sign up or register for a Bankers Life account and get your financial house in order
- Visit www.my.bankerslife.com to begin
- Internet access is required
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to register.
Issues registering? Please contact them Monday through Friday at (800) 621-3724 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET if you have any questions or concerns.
You can make a payment without registering for an account.
Please use the guest payment tab.
The processing of this payment may take up to 3 business days from your requested payment date.
Buffalo Wild Wings Employees? Check out My.BuffaloWildWings.com
My.BankersLife.com Customer Service?
- Dial toll-free 1-800-621-3724 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
- Mail: P.O. Box 1938 Carmel, IN 46082-1938
- Fax: 312-324- 5060
My.BankersLife Payment Addresses
Mail premium payments to the following address:
- BANKERS LIFE AND CASUALTY P.O. Box 371836 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7836
- COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT POLICIES P.O. Box 371893 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7893
- BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE P.O. Box 371848 Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7848
Other Bankers Life Phone Numbers?
- BANKERS CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE CUSTOMERS (800) 845-5512
- COLONIAL PENN MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT CUSTOMERS (800) 800-2254
The above numbers are available from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday Eastern Time.
Bankers Life Policies are underwritten by Bankers Life and Casualty Company (Chicago, IL), Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company (Philadelphia, PA) and in New York, Bankers Conseco Life Insurance Company (Jericho, NY).
What is needed to make a payment online?
- Policy number
- First and last name
- Birthday (i.e. date of birth)
Bankers Life Claim Information
- Most claims are received electronically from Medicare and we pay them automatically
- If you do need to send a claim in, please submit a copy of the Medicare Explanation of Benefits form (EOMB) with the patient’s full name and policy number at the top where there is less Medicare preprinted information
BCLIC is authorized to sell insurance in New York. Administrative office: Chicago, Illinois.
Sign up or Login Bankers Life Account