Vanilla Reload Activation
- Customers can add cash to their Vanilla Visa card account online with a PIN
- The PIN can be found on the back of the card and is ten digits long
- The service is FREE to use and is an easy, safe, and convenient way to add funds to a Vanilla Visa prepaid card
- Activate a Vanilla Visa or a Vanilla Reward account online
- Vanilla Visa Gift Cards are issued by The Bancorp Bank and MetaBank which are both proud members of the FDIC
- Both cards are under a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc, and you must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Please visit balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card
The cards can usually be found towards the front of most stores towards the checkout lanes (those who are having trouble finding the card should stop and ask a friendly store worker).
The Vanilla Reload service does not require a credit check, and the customer will not have to fill out annoying forms. The entire reload process will take less than 1 minute (30 seconds for advanced users) to complete assuming they have the 10-digit PIN on hand.
Please note the online reload service is free to use. Still, the Vanilla Reload card typically costs $3.95 to purchase PLUS a costly $4.95 monthly fee will be applied against unredeemed funds at the beginning of the 13th month after purchase unless prohibited by law.
How do I check my balance on MyVanilla?
Check a balance on your Vanilla Visa card through the mobile app on Android and iOS OR access your account online at www.vanillabalance.com/cholder OR call the toll-free number on the back of your VV card.
Vanilla Visa Login
Visit https://www.vanillagift.com/customer/account/login/ to sign in with your email address and password. New customers will have to register online. We highly suggest you register, as you can check out faster, keep more than one address, track orders, track payments, and much more!
- Phone: If you have questions about a Vanilla Visa Gift Card already purchased, please get in touch with Vanilla Visa Gift Card for assistance at 1-833-322-6760
- Online: www.vanillagift.com/contact-us
- Mail: Vanilla Visa Gift Card Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
Vanilla Reload Highlights/Lowlights
- Customers can load the card with a dollar amount ranging between $20 to $500 (please note amount will vary and be based upon the location the card is purchased)
- A reload can also be processed over the phone by calling 1-877-429-814 (this number is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and the Vanilla Reload customer will not speak with a human as the reload process is automated when entering it over the phone)
- Funds are available as soon as the card is loaded.
- If a reload was denied, the customer might have the maximum amount of money on the card already or the maximum number or amount of loads per day that have been used.
Any questions about the reload process can be directed to 1-877-429-8140 or Vanilla Reload Customer Care, PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808.
Vanilla Reload cards can be purchased at popular retailers, including Discount Drug Mart, HEB, Sheetz, Flash Foods, Town Pump, Office Depot, Kwik Trip, and Cumberland Farms. All cards are issued by Visa which competes with Discover in the credit card industry.
- Reload Vanilla Visa Card How It Works
- Where to buy a Vanilla Visa card
Check Vanilla Gift Card Balance
- Those who already have a Vanilla Visa card can check their balance online with the 16-digit card number, the expiration date, and the 3-digit CVV number
- The 16-digit card number will be shown on the front of the Vanilla Visa card while the 3-digit CVV number will be printed on the back
- Please visit balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card to check your balance
Registering a Vanilla Gift Card
You can call the number on the back of the Vanilla Gift Card or you can watch the YouTube Video below:
Vanilla Gift Card User Rating: 9.88 out of 10 as consumers like this card (primarily due to the name as all gift cards are the same for the most part.
Where Can Vanilla Gift Cards Be Used: anywhere Visa debit, Debit MasterCard, or Discover cards are accepted in the U.S. or District of Columbia.
Gift Card Phone Number
- Phone Number: Vanilla Visa card can be directed to 1-800-571-1376
- Email: Not Found (and we turned over every rock on the world wide web)
These cards will not help or harm a credit rating as they are gift cards with a preloaded amount. The Vanilla Gift Card makes an ideal birthday present, but please spend at least $50, as anything less seems cheap.
Customer Care & Notes
- Vanilla Card Customer Card Number: 1-800-847-2911
- Cardholders looking to reach Vanilla Visa via US Mail: Vanilla Visa Gift Card Customer Care PO Box 826 Fortson, GA 31808
- Official MyVanillaCard website: Please visit www.vanillagift.com to register or cancel the card
- Please visit: balance.VanillaGift.com or by dialing the toll-free number listed on the back of your Visa Vanilla Gift Card.