- Access an online banking account with Centennial Bank
- This is a free online banking service (simple and fast)
- Owned by Centennial Bank and operated by Flex 360
To access a My 100 Bank account online, the customer must have one of the following browsers installed on their computer: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.
My100Bank.com Online Banking
- Access Centennial Bank Online Online Banking with an online ID
- Those who are not registered for Centennial Bank online banking will have to fill out a form to enroll
- The online banking form will ask the member to provide their account number, name, address, phone number, and email address
- Online banking is free
- Offers checking, savings, and money market accounts
- Standard personal loans issued by the bank include auto financing, home improvement loans, home equity lines of credit, and consumer credit cards
Once the customer has secured their MY100BANK.COM account, they can order new checks, transfer funds, pay bills, enroll in mobile banking (a must for any Centennial Bank customer with access to a mobile device), sign up for account alerts (i.e.minimum and maximum balance thresholds, NSF/OD activity, loan payment, and time deposit renewal information), and pay Uncle Sam using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System tax payment service which comes with all MY100Bank.com online banking accounts.
My100Bank.com Login Trouble?
- Please call a tech support agent at 800-236-2442
- A must for all Centennial Bank customers who are having tech issues
My100Bank Online Banking Services
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- Investment and Insurance
- Trust Services
Finally, any general questions regarding My100Bank Online Banking can be directed to email@example.com during regular business hours or phone the Customer Care Center at (888) 372-9788.
Please note the transferring fund option is designed for Centennial Bank accounts only. Customers will also want to check out the My 100 Bank e-statements service as it includes the same comprehensive information as a paper statement, helps save trees (Al Gore would be proud), and account holders will receive images of the front of canceled checks.
The Centennial Bank mobile app is free and can be secured via the iTunes App Store or Google Play. Any questions regarding the online banking service courtesy of My 100 Bank can be directed to 1-877-591-4663 (this toll-free number can also be used to hear an account balance, hear recent transactions, and search for old purchases).
- Another run-of-the-mill online banking service
- It comes with all the bells and whistles associated with all online banking services.
- Find Centennial Bank locations and ATMs
- Customers can transfer funds over the phone from one account to another but will be charged a small fee.
- All general questions can be directed to 888-372-9788, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. CST.