Citi Cards Make A Payment
- Log in to a Citi card account to make a payment and avoid a late fee penalty
- Questions? 1-800-950-5114 (for tech issues regarding the Citi account page) | 605-335-2222 card customers outside the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico (i.e. on vacation in Italy) | 1-800-325-2865 for deaf old people
The Citi Cards make a payment service also allows a customer to update an address or phone number, view a bill, view recent activity (purchases), and much more. First-time customers attempting to access a Citi Card account online will have to register, while returning Citi customers can log in.
Citi Cards Make Payment Notes
- Customers will be required to update their password every 30 to 60 days
- Those who have not logged in within 18 months will be forced to register again with a different email address
- DO NOT select the remember ID option upon sign-in if at a library OR school computer lab
Popular Citi credit cards include the Citi Simplicity Card (perfect for those looking for an extended into 0% APR offer), Citi Double Cash Card (designed for consumers who love money in the form of cash back), Citi ThankYou Preferred Card for College Students (specifically designed for students with good to great credit) and the AAdvantage Gold MasterCard.
Citigroup Inc., aka Citi Business Lore
- A diversified multinational banking and financial service firm
- Headquartered at 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022
- Operates more than 3,200 branches in 35 countries
Citi is headed by Harvard University graduate Mr. Michael L. Corbat. Mr. Corbat was born on 5/2/60 and was an American Football player be named to the College Football All-America Team in NCAA Division I-AA back in 1982. Corbat started his financial career at the Salomon Brothers and climb the ladder until he was named CEO of Citi in the fall of 2012.
How do I pay my Citibank Credit Card bill online?
Simply visit citicards.com make a payment and follow the online instructions. You can link your bank account routing and account number and set up auto payments debited at a certain time each month.
How do I pay Citibank Credit Card balance?
Log in to your Citibank online card account and click on the “check balance” tab. If your balance is under zero, it will appear red, and you will need to add money ASAP to avoid nasty overdraft fees.
How do I pay my Citibank Credit Card bill with a debit card?
You must link your debit card to your Citibank credit card online account in order to pay down your account with the debit card in question.
We would avoid this payment method and simply link your bank account to the card.