AmscotCard.com Login – Register Amscot Card Guide
Those lucky enough to have an Amscot MoneyCard Prepaid MasterCard must first activate it before it can be used to make payments.
Please visit secure-amscot.pd.gpsrv.com/auth/login or www.amscotcard.com/login to access your card account online.
You must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to obtain the Amscot Card. Please note the Amscot card will not improve or hard a credit score. The card is a prepaid card, meaning you can only spend the amount of money on the card and not borrow money on credit. This is a good thing for consumers who have issues with spending money they don’t have but a bad thing for consumers who are looking to improve their credit score with on-time payments.
amscot card app
Amscot gives you choices when it comes to managing your finances. Money management that’s convenient for you. Use the Azulos Plus Account via the Googe Play store to add the app to your smartphone. Please visit play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netspend.mobileapp.azulos to download the app via Google Play.
Trending: GoProgram Card Activation
Manage your Amscot Card Account from your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. The Amscot iOS app gives you the convenience of: Easy access to manage Your Money. To download the Amscot card via the App Store, please visit https://apps.apple.com/us/app/amscot-card.
How much are the Amscot money card fees?
Below are all the fees associated with the Amscot Prepaid Money Card.
- Card Purchase Fee: $2.95 Charged at time of purchase
- Monthly Fee: $5.95
- ATM Withdrawal Fee: $2.50 (this is our fee. You may also be charged a fee by the ATM operator, even if you do not complete a transaction)
- Customer Service Fee: $0
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee: $0.50 Domestic and International
- Paper Statement Fee: $1.50 Opt-in monthly paper statement.
- Bank Teller Withdrawal Fee: $3.00 (this is our fee. You may also be charged a fee by the bank teller, even if you do not complete a transaction)
- ATM Decline Fee: $0.50 Domestic and International for balance or withdrawal
- Online Bill Pay Cancellation Fee: $9.95 Stop payment on bill paycheck
- International Transaction Fee: 3% of each transaction’s U.S. dollar amount. Including but not limited to Bank Teller Withdrawal Fee, ATM Withdrawal Fee, and Per Purchase Fee with PIN and Signature.
- Inactivity Fee: $0
- Same-Day Replacement Card Fee: $9.95 You will receive a same-day temporary replacement card at any Amscot branch and a personalized card that will arrive in approximately 7-10 business days
- Lost, Stolen, Damaged Card Fee: $2.95 Card will arrive in approximately 7-10 business days
- Priority Shipping Fee: $26.00 Card will arrive in approximately 3 business days
- Card Account Closure Fee: $15.00 A check will be mailed with the remaining balance. Processing will take 30-45 days.
Any questions about the fees associated with the Amscot Money card can be directed to 1-866-532-9623. If you want to challenge a fee, please provide evidence on why you should not be charged the Amscot Prepaid Card fee in question and mail it to Amscot Financial, P.O. Box 25137, Tampa, FL, 33622, US.
AMSCOT CARD FAQ
Where can I get an Amscot MoneyCard?
The Amscot MoneyCard is available exclusively at any Amscot Branch.
Can I enroll in direct deposit before I receive my personalized card?
Yes, when you receive your temporary card, you will also receive a direct deposit form. You can set up direct deposit immediately. Once you activate your personalized card, all the funds will automatically transfer over from your temporary card. Any direct deposits received after the activation will be posted to your personalized card.
How do I reload the Amscot Card?
Please reload by visiting an Amscot Branch or linking your bank account to the card.
Amscot Card Customer Service
- Mail: PO Box 25137 Tampa FL 33622
- Online: www.amscot.com/contact-us.aspx
- Amscot Card Collections Department Phone Number:(813) 637-6151
- Amscot International Money Orders, Check Cashing, or Cash Advances: dial 1-800-801-4444 and select Option 1.
- Sales and Marketing: 1-800-801-4444 and select Option 7.
Customer Service Recap
Contact Customer Service by calling 1-866-532-9623, by mail at PO Box 25137 Tampa, FL 33622, or visit www.AmscotCard.com. For general information about prepaid accounts, visit cfpb.gov/prepaid. If you have a complaint about a prepaid account, call the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at 1-855-411-2372 or visit cfpb.gov/complaint.