Here we have one of the best credit cards for those with less than desired credit. To apply, visit www.openmypremiercard.net and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have good to excellent credit, please leave this page and check out a Chase or American Express credit card for your lucky dog.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to apply. If you have poor credit, you may also want to compare the Premier credit card to the cards offered by Credit One Bank.
If you already have a First Premier Bank Credit Card, you can access your account online by visiting https://connect.mypremiercreditcard.com/. You will have to provide your account username and password.
OPEN your new account and ACCESS your available credit today! Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States to open a Premier card account. Head on over to www.openmypremiercard.net to get started.
OpenMyPremierCard.net Customer Service
- Customer service: 1 (800) 501-6535
- Credit card support: 1 (800) 987-5521
You can also visit www.firstpremier.com/customer-care to obtain more information about customer service at First Premier.
Benefits and Negatives
- We offer credit when others may not.
- Only LEGAL residents of the United States can obtain this card, so you know its good
- A nationally recognized credit card
- It can help improve your credit score as long as you make on-time payments
- Provides world-class, award-winning customer service
- Easy to manage credit limit
- It cannot be used everywhere like significant credit card
- It comes with a pricey annual fee you would like to kill for
- Credit One Bank Cards
- Capital One Secured Credit Card
- SoFi Offer (not a credit card but a line of credit that can be used to pay off high-interest credit card debt
Please note that this credit card will help or hurt your credit score, unlike a debit card.
Access is dependent upon receipt of the card and requires payment or funding in full by debit or credit card and is not available to residents of New York, cards reported Lost/Stolen/Fraudulent, or on pending funds.
How often does First Premier increase credit limit?
First Premier will review your account for a credit limit increase after 6-12 consecutive months of on-time bill payments with a new credit card account. You do not need to ask for this review, as it will be automatic.
Why is my First Premier card not working?
There could be several reasons why your First Premier credit card is not working when making a payment. If your card is being denied, please call 1-800-987-5521.
How do I activate my premium credit card?
Visit www.openmypremiercard.net to open a credit card account online with My Premium Bankcard.
How do I check my Premier credit card balance?
Do you have to call to activate First PREMIER Bank?
No, You can activate your First PREMIER Bank credit card online or by phone. To activate over the phone please call Bank-by-Phone at 800-315-6350