Robinhood Account Takeover Settlement
A class action lawsuit was filed against Robinhood, claiming it failed to prevent a data breach that caused account takeovers.
Robinhood denies any act of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle to avoid a lengthy trial that will cost more than the settlement.
Visit www.robinhoodaccounttakeoversettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case. Class members who received a notice via mail should have a confirmation number. This number will be needed when filing a claim online.
Related: Home Loan Modification Settlement
Class members can also file a claim by mail. Print the claim form and mail it to:
Mehta v. Robinhood Settlement c/o Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
For your claim to be valid and timely, your Claim Form must be received by the Settlement Administrator via the Settlement Website or postmarked by mail no later than January 17, 2023.
The case is being held in the United States District Court for the Northern District.
- Address: Mehta v. Robinhood Settlement Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Email: Info@RobinhoodAccountTakeoverSettlement.com
- Phone: 844-511-1424
- ERICKSON KRAMER OSBORNE LLP 44 Tehama Street San Francisco, CA 94105
- Class Counsel Phone: 415-635-0631
- Class Counsel Fax: 415-599-8088
- Julie Erickson (email@example.com)
- Elizabeth Kramer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kevin Osborne (email@example.com)
Please attend the fairness hearing if you are a class member and are unhappy with the settlement amount. The hearing will take place on 5/23/2023 at United States District Court, Northern District of California, San Jose Courthouse, Courtroom 6 – 4th Floor, 280 South 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113.
Dates of Interest
- 1/17/2023: Claim Deadline
- 11/3/2022: Exclusion Deadline
- 11/3/2022: Objection Deadline
- 5/16/2023: Robinhood Account Takeover Fairness Hearing