My Synchrony Login
- Pay a bill, update account information and view recent transactions with Synchrony bank online.
- For Synchrony bank account holders only
- Visit www.mysynchrony.com login
- Must be a US resident and 18 years of age or older
It should be noted that new customers will have to register for the My Synchrony online service while returning customers can sign in. A valid email address will be needed at sign-up, and customers must have a checking account with Synchrony Bank.
How to make a payment with My Synchrony?
- All payments will be posted that day up until 11:59 pm ET
- Customers can schedule up to 12 future pay dates (which can be canceled at any time as long as the customer has not made the payment)
- My Synchrony also allows a customer to sign up for auto bill pay which is very useful for recurring monthly bills i.e. electric, credit card, gas
- When registering an account online, the customer can locate the Synchrony account number on a few places, including their monthly billing statement, the customer Synchrony card or the paper that their card was attached to when it was mailed
Please note when a customer changes/updates a payment method, they will receive a confirmation email. If a confirmation email is not received, don’t hesitate to get in touch with a Synchrony customer service rep at 1-866-226-5638. Customer account card holders can reach customer service by email at: email@example.com (please allow for 24 hours for Synchrony to respond)
- Previously known as GE Capital Retail Bank (spin-off occurred in the summer of 2014)
- Headquartered at 777 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06902
- Makes a majority of its profits through store-issued credit cards
- Listed on the NASDAQ exchange and has a market cap of 25 Billion
For investor-related questions, please send an email to InvestorRelations@synchronyfinancial.com or call 855-818-3056.