Connect My Florida
- Access Florida’s Online Reemployment Assistance System
- Operated by the state Florida Department of Economic Opportunity and paid for by the tax payers
- Available in a variety of languages to include English
The Connect My Florida service is free to use and can be accessed with the following web browsers: Internet Explorer version 11, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox versions 16 or 17, or Apple Safari versions 4 or 5. The Connect My Florida service provides monetary compensation to those who are without a job through no fault of their own and provides training through Florida’s CareerSource centers (if they meet the eligibility requirements). The CONNECT is Florida’s Reemployment Assistance claims system allows a user to file a claim, check the status of a claim, and update personal information 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Any questions in regards to the Connect My Florida claim service can be directed to 800-204-2418 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. Those who cannot file a unemployment claim online due to a disability or legal reasons can dial 800-681-8102. Those who have not filed for Florida Reemployment Assistance previously will have to File a New Claim. Please note those who have filed with FLUID in the past are considered an existing claimant. If the users has not logged in with their FLUID PIN in the last 90 days their account has expired and they will have to reset their PIN number (resetting a PIN will require the user to provide their Social Security Number).
Connect My Florida Notes
- A must for anyone who finds themselves unemployed in the Sunshine States
- All unemployment payments are managed by the Florida Department of Revenue
- When filing a claim the user will have to provide their last 18 months of work history along with the contact information for each job
- Those who qualify will receive a Florida Debit Card
The Connect My Florida debit card will be used by the state to make unemployment payments to the user. If the card is ever lost or stolen please dial 1-888-898-3584 ASAP to request a new card (1-866-601-2850 for international callers).