- Access and manage a Metro card account online
- Use your 8-digit Account PIN or answer your security question.
- Both are used when calling Customer Service or making changes in the store.
- Access new at-a-glance views of data, hotspot usage, and more.
- Experience the new mobile version of My Account.
- Visit www.metrobyt-mobile.com/payment/sign-in
- Registration is free and requires a valid email address.
Prepaid.Citi.com/MetroPCS is operated by Wirecard North American Inc. and is available in English, French, or Spanish. Those who need to register a Prepaid Citi Metro PCS card will need to provide the card number and security code.
The card number will be 16 digits long and displayed on the front of the card, while the security code will be found on the back of the card behind the signature panel. Returning users can log in with a username and password (those who forgot their password would have to input their email address to start the password recovery process.
- Dial customer service at 1-888-8-METRO-8
- Call: *611 from your Metro by T‑Mobile phone
- Online: www.metrobyt-mobile.com/contact-us
Make a Payment
- Phone: 888-8-METRO-8
- Call: *99 from your Metro® by T‑Mobile phone
“Citigroup Inc. has sold its prepaid card business to Wirecard AG. The trademarks “Citi”, “Citibank”, “Citigroup”, the Blue Wave, and the Arc design and all similar trademarks and derivations thereof or other trademarks owned or used by Citigroup are used temporarily under license by Wirecard AG from Citigroup Inc. and related group entities” – Prepaid.Citi.com/metropcs
- Germany based Global IT and financial service firm
- Founded in 1999 and operates worldwide
- Has more than 3700 employees
The Wirecard AG corporate office is based at Einsteinring 35 Aschheim 85609 Germany, and can be reached via phone at 49 89 4424 1400 (please do not call this number regarding prepaid.citi.com/metropcs). Any questions regarding prepaid cards associated with Wirecard can be directed to the toll-free number found on the back of the card. Key executives at the firm currently include Dr. Markus “the brain” Braun, Mr. Burkhard Ley, Mr. Jan Marsalek, and Mr. Bradley J. Fauss. Wirecard can be found on the Frankfurt stock exchange under the ticker symbol WDI.F and does not provide a dividend.