Chase.com/IncreaseMyLimit – Request a Credit Limit Increase
It is always good to have access to money on loan and lots of it.
If you have a Chase credit card and it’s been a while since you have updated your annual income, you may be eligible for a credit limit increase.
To check, visit www.chase.com/increasemylimit and follow the on-screen instructions. Most customers will receive a decision instantly, and checking will not hurt a credit score.
Chase Card Customer Service
- Online: https://www.chase.com/digital/customer-service
- Credit Card Phone: 1-800-432-3117 (common questions about Chase credit cards)
- Personal Banking Customer Service: 1-800-935-9935 (get help with checking and savings accounts and debit cards)
- Auto Customer Service: 1-800-336-6675
- Home Lending Customer Service: 1-800-848-9136 (get help with mortgage loans and home equity lines)
Increase a credit limit with Chase tips
- Include your spouse’s income to receive a higher limit
- Tell the truth
- Include any side hustles you have, such as grass-cutting and Uber-driving earnings
How do I find out my Chase credit card limit?
90% of all credit card holders have no idea of their credit limit. Please don’t follow the sheep and find out your credit card limit with Chase by logging into their online account or mobile app, checking their monthly statement or by calling Chase customer service. If you’re looking online, open the card details — you’ll be able to see it directly under your current balance.