Merrick Bank Card Holder Center Login
- The Merrick Bank Cardholder Center is designed for customers who have a credit card with Merrick Bank to manage their account
- New users setting up a Merrick online account for the first time will need to log in with the information that appears on their account exactly (like the last four digits of Social, date of birth, and full name)
- With the Merrick Cardholder portal, customers can make a payment towards a Merrick credit card or view the current balance on a Merrick card.
Merrick reports to all three major credit agencies (like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion), so applying for a Merrick Bank credit card will help increase the cardholder’s credit score as long as payments are made on time. FICO scores are updated on the first of every month, so Merrick customers who are explicitly trying to rebuild their credit will want to check at the beginning of each month to see their new score (and how much having a paid-off Merrick card has helped their score overall).
Merrick Bank Card Holder Center Comments
- A must for all Merrick Bank credit card customers
- Merrick customers who continually make their card payments on time may be eligible for a credit line increase.
- Customers will receive a notice from Merrick in the mail when their credit line goes up.
- Merrick Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Any questions about the center can be directed to 1-800-204-5936
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997 and is a top 20 issuer of Visa cards in the USA. The credit card division of Merrick is specially geared toward people with credit problems and is an excellent option for people looking to rebuild their credit. Merrick currently has over 1,500,000 cardholders and has loaned over $2 billion.”
How do I check my Merrick Bank credit card balance?
Looking to check the balance on your credit card issued by Merrick Bank? The easiest way to check a balance, please dial toll-free 1-800-204-5936
How do I make a payment on my Merrick Bank credit card?
Make sure you pay down your Merrick Bank credit card to avoid late fees and a downgrade in your credit score. To pay a Merrick Bank card, please dial 1-800-204-5936 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563).
- Standard: Merrick Bank P.O. Box 660702 Dallas, TX 75266-0702
- For overnight mailing: Merrick Bank Attn: Lockbox Operations #660702 2701 East Grauwyler Road, BLDG 1 Irving, TX 75061
Can I pay with my Merrick Bank credit card online?
Yes. Use the Online Cardholder Center at Merrickbank.com or download our mobile app for secure, quick and easy payment options.