Franciscan Alliance Payments
Make a payment in regards to a Franciscan Alliance hospital service.
Simply visit www.payments.franciscanalliance.org and follow the on-screen instructions.
Payments can be made using any major credit card or a valid bank account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Payments.FranciscanAlliance.org Customer Service
- Toll-Free Customer Service 1-866-903-0436
- Speak with a financial counselor at the hospital/facility where your services were performed
The toll-free number is available from Monday to Friday 8 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 5:30 pm CT.
- KrogerFeedback Fuel Points: Krogerfeedback.com fuel points allow customers to enter the Kroger Survey Sweepstakes!
- SoFiOffer.com – Apply for a personal loan with SoFi (must be 18 years of age or older)
- Weight Watchers Lifetime Tools – Sign up for eTools to help you lose weight
Payment arrangements are available by contacting our customer service department @ 1-866-903-0436. You can also make payment arrangements through MyChart.
Common Billing Sources
- a radiologist who reads your X-ray or mammogram
- an emergency room physician
- anesthesiologist or surgeon
- other physician specialties
Will Medicare pay for the service?
Medicare may pay a portion or all of the covered services during your stay, depending on your remaining deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance.
Please call Medicare customer service for more information in regards to Medicare and Franciscan Alliance payments.