UMB Accepted Offer
- Respond to the UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card offer
- This credit card offer (i.e. umb.com/accepted) is designed for those with good to great credit
- Ideal for consumers who spend a good bulk of their income on Gas Stations, Grocery Stores, Discount Stores, Restaurants and Fast Food
- Most applicants should receive an instant decision
The UMB Accepted credit card offer will require the applicant to provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Mothers maiden name
- Email address
- Physical address
- A variety of financial information
What kind of financial information is needed?
The applicant will have to provide their employment status, position, employers name, previous employer, position, work phone, residence status (own, rent, other), annual income, gross annual income, monthly housing payment, and other sources of income (i.e. child support, VA payments, Social Security payments).
Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card Highlights and Lowlights
- Applicants who are lucky enough to receive the card will earn a mind-blowing 3 points per dollar at Gas Stations, Grocery Stores (i.e Kroger), Discount Stores, Restaurants (i.e. KFC) and Fast Food 🙂
- The card comes with standard Visa credit card benefits such as auto rental coverage, travel and emergency assistance
- The card can be used anywhere in the US where the Visa logo is present
- 0.00% introductory APR for 12 months (BIG YES 🙂 )
- After that, your APR will be 13.74% to 19.74% based on your creditworthiness 🙁
- The APR in effect after your introductory APR expires will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
- Minimum interest charges will be no less than $0.50
- Late and return payment up to $38 🙁
UMB Accepted Contact Information
Any questions about the UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card offer can be directed to a UMB customer service agent at 800.860.4UMB (4862) for immediate assistance.
Begin live chat with a UMB representative (recommended for quick assistance online without making a bothersome phone call).
Request a call back from a UMB representative.