Get the TEST at GetQuestTest.com
It’s finally here! You can get tested for COVID-19 online! YES!
Simply head on over to www.getquesttest.com to paid for the test.
This is the only problem with the test… you have to pay $119.00 to determine of you have the virus or ever had the virus… that’s a lot of money for most people!
Here is what GetQuestTest.com will show
Test results may help identify if you were previously exposed to the virus and, if exposed, can check whether or not your body has produced antibodies. Currently, the FDA supports antibody testing with the following important points:
- Antibody tests can play a critical role in the fight against COVID-19
- Testing can help identify who may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the COVID-19 infection, and potentially developed an immune response
- Right now, it is unclear whether these individuals may be less susceptible to infection, but in the future, broad use of antibody tests and clinical follow-up will provide more information on this point
- Experience with other viruses suggests that individuals who have antibodies, provided they are recovered and not currently infected with the virus, may be able to resume work and other daily activities in society
Read More: Check your balance or register your Vanilla Debit Card online at MyVanillaDebitCardc.com
Any questions in regards to Get Quest Test can be directed to www.questdiagnostics.com/home/contact.
- General testing questions: 1-866-MYQUEST (866-697-8378)
- Employer services: 1(800) 877-7484
- Nichols Institute, San Juan Capistrano: 1(800) 553-5445
- Nichols Institute, Chantilly: 1(800) 336-3718
- Nichols Institute, Valencia: 1(800) 421-4449
Franciscan Alliance Payments
Make a payment in regards to a Franciscan Alliance hospital service.
Simply visit www.payments.franciscanalliance.org and follow the on-screen instructions.
Payments can be made using any major credit card or a valid bank account.
Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Payments.FranciscanAlliance.org Customer Service
- Toll-Free Customer Service 1-866-903-0436
- Speak with a financial counselor at the hospital/facility where your services were performed
The toll-free number is available from Monday to Friday 8 am – 6:30 pm ET / 7 am – 5:30 pm CT.
MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express are all valid forms of payments.
Payment arrangements are available by contacting our customer service department @ 1-866-903-0436. You can also make payment arrangements through MyChart.
Common Billing Sources
- a radiologist who reads your X-ray or mammogram
- an emergency room physician
- anesthesiologist or surgeon
- other physician specialties
Will Medicare pay for the service?
Medicare may pay a portion or all of the covered services during your stay, depending on your remaining deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance.
Please call Medicare customer service for more information in regards to Medicare and Franciscan Alliance payments.
Franciscan Alliance Website
Memory Cash Study
- Take a mo cost memory test in order to qualify for a cash study
- Studies4Memory.com is managed by Acurian Health
- In a research study, the participants may receive investigational study product or may receive an inactive substance, or placebo, depending on the study design
The Studies4Memory test will help determine if the candidate is right for the paid cash study. Those who do qualify for the study may receive up to $1200 but the final payment will depend on the exact study. Those who do qualify for the study will have to report to a local doctor office in their area in order to begin the memory study in question.
Please note Acurian Health does not guarantee study approval not the amount of money any one candidate will receive due to the research study. Candidates who will want to apply should be between the ages of 50 and 85 PLUS are experiencing memory loss or confusion during everyday activates.
- Ideal for people with memory problems and would like to make some side cash
- Applicants under the age of 50 should not bother applying at this time
- The only way someone under the age of 50 may qualify is if they have been recently been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment or the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease
- No referral is needed and there is not a cost to take the study
- Participants receive study-related care from a doctor/research team for the duration of the study
- Reasonable payments will be made for participation and the length of the study may vary
Any questions in regards to the Studies4Memory.com program can be directed to Acurian Health Inc. at 1.215.323.9000 | or toll free at 1.866.566.5966. People living in Europe who are interested in the study can dial +44 1223 374799 for more information in regards to Studies4Memory.
The Acurian Inc. corporate office is based at 2 Walnut Grove Drive, Suite 375, Horsham, PA 19044, United States.
Get Blue OK MapD
- Access Blue Cross Medicare Advantage plans in order to add more coverage and Prescription Drugs to Original Medicare
- A must for Blue Cross fan boys needing more medicine via prescription drugs (old age sucks!)
- GetBlueOK.com/Mapd is operated by A Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
In order to enroll in the Get Blue OK mapd service the user will have to first obtain a Medicare Health Insurance Quote. In order to obtain a Medicare Health Insurance Quote the user will have to provide the effective date they wish the plan to take effect, their zip code and county, gender, DOB, and full name. By providing the most accurate information the user will receive the most accurate pricing and plan options for Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans and/or Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans. Please note “Medicare Supplement insurance plans are offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma, a Division of Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association“. Any questions in regards to www.GetBlueokMapd.com can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-866-288-3539 (TTY/TDD users should call 711) between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., local time, 7 days a week.
- All plans have a vase network of doctor offices, pharmacies, and hospitals in the Sooner States (aka Oklahoma)
- Internet savoy users can use the Plan and Drug Selector Tool to locate prescriptions and a pharmacy in their vicinity
- Medicare Advantage plan can only be enrolled during certain times of the year (please call 866-288-3539 to obtain the exact dates of enrollment)
GetBlueOKMapd.com Addresses and Phone Numbers
- Blue Cross MedicareRx c/o Member Services P.O. Box 3897 Scranton, PA 18505-9947
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage c/o Member Services P.O. Box 4555 Scranton, PA 18505
- Blue Medicare Supplement 1000 E. Warrenville Road Naperville, IL 60563
- Prescription Drug Plans: 1-888-285-2249 TTY/TDD: 711
- Oklahoma City and Surrounding Area Plans: 1-877-774-8592 TTY/TDD: 711
- Tulsa and Surrounding Area Plans: 1-866-796-5709 TTY/TDD: 711
My Coag Clinic Results
- Access test results associated with the Coag Clinic
- Operated by Standing Stone
- Easy to use
The My Coag Clinic Results service is free to use and any issues reporting medical information should be directed to the patients Clinic (for Medical Emergencies please contact 911 or the patients local Emergency Telephone Number). Any questions in regards to the MyCoagClinic.com website can be directed to 877-354-0395 or Click here to contact Standing Stone Support. Those looking to reach the clinic via US Mail can be reached at 49 Richmondville Avenue, Suite 307, Westport, CT, 06880.
In order to access an account the patient must provide their DOB, patient ID, and PIN number. Please note the date of birth should be entered in xx/xx/xxxx format and the patient ID number can be found on the customers billing mailing.