LCMC Health Patient Portal Login
Patient Portal offers personalized and secure online access to your medical records. It enables you to manage and receive information about your health.
- Visit the LCMC Patient Portal to login with a username and password
- Password resets require an email address
- After validating your account details, you will be taken to your account dashboard.
- You can then manage your medical records
LCMC Patient Portal Benefits
- Examine lab and test results
- Make Payments
- Update email address and phone numbers
- Make an appointment for non-urgent matters
- Record of immunization
- Medical procedure options
- Refill your Rx
- Contact your Doctor via Chat
- View the History of Medication
Does LCMC have an app?
LCMC Patient Portal Sign Up
There are several different methods of Patient Portal signup that different departments across your healthcare organization might use:
- Clinic staff might sign you up directly while you’re at the front desk or in the exam room.
- You might receive a Patient Portal activation code on your After Visit Summary or a billing statement.
- You might receive a text message or email with an activation code when you come in for a visit.
- You might be able to use self-signup online to create a Patient Portal account by matching your information against what is on file in your medical record or with third-party identity verification.
How to Reset LCMC’s Patient Portal password?
Please provide your LCMC email address used at the time of you sign up and click on the reset tab.
- Email: PatientPortal@LCMCHealth.org
- Patient Portal Patient Support Line: 866-662-6161.
This may seem obvious, but the LCMC service requires a computer or mobile device connected to the Internet and an up-to-date browser (such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari). You can also use the Patient Portal mobile app on a mobile device.