My UHC Community Plan
- Access or register for the United Healthcare Community Plan service
- The Community Plan service allows a user to find a doctor and obtain more excellent details on plan benefits
- This is a no-cost service for all United Healthcare customers.
My UHC Community Plan service requires a username and password to access the service (new users will have to undergo a tedious registration process). Please have the customer’s UHC ID card on hand and enter the details as shown to register. The member will be asked to provide their name, date of birth, member ID, and group ID. Please note the group ID will generally be five digits long and can be found on the member’s UHC health card in the top right-hand corner.
When entering the group ID, please include numbers after the dash or space in the ID (i.e., 1234567-00). Those who do not have their member ID can use their SSN to start the registration process.
Any questions regarding the My UHC Community Plan registration process can be directed to a world-class, English-speaking customer service team.
- Call agent: 1-877-542-9239 (TTY:711) between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
- Online: www.uhc.com/contact-us
- General information: 1-866-414-1959 / TTY 711
- Technical issues: 1-877-844-4999 / TTY 711
Those who are current UHC members with active coverage will be able to use the UHC Community Plan service immediately upon sign up (although some features may take up to 24 hours to activate). UHC members without activated coverage will have limited access to the UHC Community Plan service upon registration.
- The service may be unvailable from Sunday 7:00 PM to Monday 4:00 AM CST
- Once registered the member can review claim information, find a physician in their area, and print temporary ID cards
- Some documents via the UHC Community Plan service requires Adobe Acrobat Reader