Pay Pal 5 Million
- Enter the 5 Million Cents sweepstakes by watching a 60 second video online staring Shark Tank celebrity Daymond John
- The 5 million cents promotion started on March 13th and will end on April 11, 2015
The Pay Pal 5 million promotion is open to legal residents of the US who are 18 years of age or older and are actually located in the United States or the District of Columbia. In order to win 5 million pennies the customer must be a PayPal account holder or sign up for an account online. Once the customer has watched the Daymond John PayPal promotion video they will be asked to access their PayPal account. Once the account has been assessed the customer will receive an instant win or not a winner message. Lucky winners should follow subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of the Official Rules in order to collect the prize.
5 Million Cents Instant Win Game Lore
- One Grand Prize of $50,000 will be given away on by an independent judging organization on or about April 13, 2015
- Other prizes include One First Prize: $100 | Ten Second Prizes: $25 | Fifty Third Prizes: $10
- Total value of all prizes given away during the PayPal 5 Million promotion equals $75,000
- ALL winners must have a good standing PayPal account in order to collect the prize (open disputes or accounts owing debt will be deemed ineligible)
- Odds of winning any Instant Win Prize per day: 1 in 197
- Employees and Directors of PayPal and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the promotion
Non PayPal promotional winners can request a list of winners by writing to: PayPal Five Million Cents Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes Winners, P. O. Box 997, Plainview, NY 11803-0997. PayPal is an industry leading online payment solution firm that spawned as a result of a way to pay for purchases on eBay.