First Savings CC Accept Offer
- Enter a reservation number associated with the First Savings credit card offer
- This promotional offer will arrive via US Mail to qualified applicants
- Those who receive the promotional credit card offer by mail are all but guaranteed approval
- The application will take about 3 minutes to complete by mail
- The First Savings CC offer will not hurt or harm a credit score
- Visit www.firstsavingscc.com/accept to activate your card
Trending: Costco Citi Card Login Payment
FirstSavingsCC.com requires the exact reservation number from the mailing offer in order to apply. Those who do not have the reservation number may still apply but their Interest Rate may not be as sweet assuming they are even approved.
The First Savings credit card reservation number will be 12 digits long while the access code will be 4 digits long (both numbers can be found in the middle of the promotional mailing). Any questions in regards to www.firstsavingscc.com/accept can be directed to a high-end customer service agent (who speaks perfect English) at 605-782-3434 or by mail at First Savings Credit Card PO Box 5019 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5019.
Applicants looking to mail their First Savings credit card acceptance card should fire it off to First Savings Credit Card PO Box 5020 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5044. In some cases, more information will be needed from the applicant (i.e. other income sources, bank account statements, credit card statements) in order to complete a First Savings credit card application.
FirstSavings Credit Card Phone Number
Please dial 605-782-3434 to speak with a First Savings CC Mastercard customer service agent. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the First Savings Mastercard.
- Receive the mailing offer
- Access the Internet
- Provide the reservation number and access code
- Click submit
- Wait a few days for the card to arrive
- Start using the card to make everyday purchases
Notes & Facts
- Can be used anywhere the MasterCard logo is shown
- Comes with no hidden fees
- Provides fraud coverage in the event of a lost or stolen card
- Provides 24/7 online account access (make a payment, contact customer service, view rates)
- Please note this card is designed for people who are looking to rebuild their credit score
What is the First Savings credit card?
The First Savings credit card is a credit card for consumers with a good to great credit score. It is issued by Mastercard in association with the First Savings Bank
What is the First Savings Credit Card customer service toll free number?
The toll-free number for the First Savings credit card customer service is 1-888-469-0291 and is available Monday to Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm.
How long does it take to get your first savings credit card?
It will take 5 to 7 business days to receive your First Savings credit card via US mail but could take up to 10 business days if the mail is backed up.
What is the annual fee for First Savings Credit Card?
The annual fee for the First Savings credit card is $50 to $75 depending on the location your card was issued and the type of card.