Disney Movie Rewards
- Disney Movie Rewards is a program that lets members earn points for purchasing Disney DVDs, music, or Disney movie tickets, and then spend those rewards on Disney gear, movies, or even Disney theme park tickets
- Members must be at least 13 years old to join the Disney Movie Rewards program
- Joining Disney Movie Rewards is completely free, and there is no annual membership fee
Disney fans want to make sure they don’t miss out on joining Disney Movie Rewards, because it’s a great way to get free Disney tickets, clothes and more just for buying Disney items they already love. The Disney Movie Rewards redemption page lets members shop for prizes by point categories or by categories like apparel, collectables, and gift cards. Example items include Star Wars T-shirts, Disney Traditions figures, Put Me In The Story children’s books and more. Some of the most popular Disney Rewards redemption offers include Disney experiences like VIP Studio Tours and Walt Disney Family Museum tickets.
Disney Movie Rewards Highlights
- Members will want to keep checking the Disney Movie Rewards website, because there’s almost always a contest or sweepstakes running like the “Disney Movie Rewards Dream Big Princess Sweepstakes” with a grand prize of a trip for 4 to Walt Disney World
- Membership comes with no annual fee
- Members also have regular chances to earn more Disney Movie Rewards points for taking survey or linking their account with social media
More to Know About Disney Animation Studios
- Has produced nearly 60 feature films
- Started with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in 1937 and has a most recent release of Zootopia in 2016
- Features hit films like Frozen, which generated $1.2 billion worldwide, making it the most profitable Disney movie ever
Any issues or questions about the Disney Movie Rewards program, customers are asked to the “Contact Us” form on their website.