- Requires a Nielsen Panelist ID Number to gain access
- Available in English or Spanish
- Visit www.mymeterandme.com to login and access your account
- Super easy to navigate
The Nielsen Company operates the My Meter and Me service, and new users must contact a panel relations customer service agent to register. To contact a My Meter and Me panel relations expert, the users need to call 1-800-277-9139 between 8 am to 5 pm ET (please note the My Meter and Me call center will be closed on Federal Holidays, including Thanksgiving and Christmas).
Please note any general questions about an account can also be directed to the toll-free number. Once the user has secured a My Meter and Me account, they will be able to Check earned points, see how many points are needed to redeem a bonus promotion, view new and upcoming sweepstakes, ask questions to the My Meter and my customer care team, and get tips on how to earn more cash. The Nielsen Company uses the My Meter and Me service to determine what people watch on TV (Nielsen operates in more than 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people around the globe).
- UK-based global information and data source company
- Founded in 1923 by Arthur Nielsen
- Annual revenues are in the billions
The Nielsen Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NLSN and is a component of the S&P 500. The firm was founded to measure competitive sales results, making the concept of “market share” a practical management tool.
- The Nielsen corporate office is based at A C Nielsen House, London Road Oxford OX3 9RX, United Kingdom
- Phone: 44 1865 742 742.