Cigna Health Care offers an annual open enrollment period, allowing customers to change their current plan or shop for another Cigna plan that might better fit their financial situation.
No matter your plan, you will always get the following benefits from Cigna.
- $0 preventive care, $0 flu shot, $0 virtual care
- 24/7 access via virtual care
- The ability to earn up to $325 in rewards for healthy actions in the upcoming year with the My Personal Champion Program
Don’t let time run out! Enroll in new coverage by visiting www.cigna.com/renew2023 or call toll-free 1-855-944-0775 Monday to Friday: 8 am – 10 pm ET.
Cigna is a global health service company that offers health, pharmacy, dental, supplemental insurance, and Medicare plans to individuals and poor people. Visit my.cigna.com to sign in to an account and update your information.
Cigna Health Benefits
If you want to access Cigna’s health benefits, please sign in at www.cignahealthbenefits.com/en/login. Once the account has been accessed, you can do the following:
- Manage your contract online
- Access online services and plan information
- Find information and manage your profile
- Access Cigna’s partner services
- Cigna US Office: 1571 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway Suite 300 Sunrise, Florida 33323 USA
- Toll-Free: 1-800-997-1654
- Sales: 1-866-438-2446
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: 1-800-244-6224
- Cigna Home Delivery Pharmacy Phone Number: 1-800-835-3784
- Behavioral Health Benefits. Phone Number: 1-800-433-5768
Can I view myCigna insurance card online?
You can immediately access your digital ID cards and proof of coverage anytime you need them from myCigna.com or the mobile app.
Where do I send my Cigna Medicare supplement claim?
Submit completed paper supplemental claims using one of these options:
- Email: SuppHealthClaims@Cigna.com
- Fax: 1 (860) 730-6460
- Mail: Cigna Phoenix Claim Services. PO Box 55290. Phoenix, AZ 85078
How do I check myCigna benefits?
Calling the toll-free number on the back of your card is the best way to check on your Cigna benefits. You can also check www.mycigna.com under the “View Medical Benefit Details” tab.