Septa Key Card Login, Payment, Customer Service
Below you will find information about the popular Septa Key card, which bills itself as the Future of Fare Payment. You will also find SEPTA reload locations, including over 500 locations across the region.
Online Account Access
Visit www.septakey.org to log in and make account payments or update information.
- Phone: 1-215-580-7800 (215-580-7853 TDD/TTY)
- Toll-Free Phone: 1-855-56-SEPTA (1-855-567-3782)
- TDD/TTY for hearing or speech impaired: 1-844-568-8810 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. | Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday
- Mail: SEPTA Key Customer Inquiry P.O. Box 13191 Philadelphia, PA 19104-9998
- Online: www.septakey.org/info/contact-us
How do I check my Septa card balance?
Sign in to your card account and click on the “check balance” tab highlighted in blue or dial toll-free 1-855-567-3782.
How do I get a SEPTA Key Card?
You can buy the SEPTA Key Card at SEPTA Transit Sales Offices, Center City Regional Rail Sales Offices, the 1234 Market Street Lobby Fare Kiosks, Fare Kiosks at all Broad Street and Market Frankford Line Stations, Fare Kiosks at select Bus Loops, and growing list of External (non-SEPTA) Retailers.
Can I reload the SEPTA Key card online?
Yes, you can add money to your SEPTA Key Card online. Please visit the SEPTA Key website (www.septakey.org) and sign in to reload the card.
Pro-Tip: Consider the auto-reload so that you never have to worry about not having enough money to purchase. To use the auto-load feature, you need a credit card or bank account as your payment source.