- Apply for a dream job at Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits
- Only a lucky few will be selected out of the thousands that apply
- Visit www.work4popeyes.com to apply online
- TalentReef powers the Popeyes online job search
Work 4 Popeyes allows a user to search for a job at any number of Popeyes locations across the United States. New users will have to undergo a short registration process before starting a job search.
Trending: Kroger Feedback Survey
Upon registration, new users looking to land their dream job at Popeyes will have to provide their name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Once the user has created their work 4 Popeyes profile, they must sign in with their phone number upon future visits.
- Work 4 Popeyes users also can sign up for text updates regarding new job postings)
- Once the customer has completed the Popeyes Job Application registration process, they can begin searching for their dream job (i.e., fried chicken cook, drive-thru window customer service agent)
When searching for a job via the Work 4 Popeyes App, users can browse jobs by area code, zip code, city, states, and type of job. Most jobs at Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits do not require a college degree (although those job searchers looking for management positions better have at least some college course credits when making an application).
How do I accept a job offer on TalentReef?
- The Work 4 Popeyes employee profile will ask the user to provide their contact information, what type of schedule they are looking for (i.e., nights, weekends, full-time), education, previous employment, and references.
- Popeyes Chicken and Biscuits offer employee benefits depending on location and employment status (i.e., full or part-time).
Popeyes Employee Benefits?
- Two weeks of paid vacation
- Federal holidays off
- Fried chicken meals at a discounted price