Kroger Feedback Login
To log in and take the Kroger customer survey, you must first purchase and then secure the sales receipt. Assuming you have done this, please visit www.krogerfeedback.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
Take the KrogerFeedback survey and get back at that Kroger employee who was super due to you for no reason! All feedback will be used to improve customer service and in-store sales. The Krogerfeedback.com survey allows customers to enter the Kroger Survey Sweepstakes!
Kroger Feedback Survey Instructions
- Take a short survey by Kroger and earn fuel points
- The KrogerFeedback.com survey requires the date of the visit, time of the visit, and entry ID
- All information provided during the survey will only be used to increase the in-store service at Kroger
- Employees and officers of the Kroger company are not allowed to compete in the survey
- 12 random drawings will occur over the Kroger Feedback Fuel Points promotional period
All the required information to start the survey should be noted on the Kroger receipt. Furthermore, the Service Management Group manages the Kroger Feedback Fuel Points survey.
Also, the survey will include all Kroger family stores, including Ralph’s, Food 4 Less, and City Market Food and Pharmacy.
One lucky winner will also receive a $5000 Kroger gift card! The $5000 gift card prize will be delivered in the form of numerous gift cards and can be used at any Kroger store regardless of location.
To enter the promotion, please visit KrogerFeedback.com. Customers can also learn more about the lucrative FuelPoints program by visiting Kroger Fuel Points Program FAQ.
In short, the program allows members to earn “fuel points” when purchasing at Kroger. These points can then be redeemed to save money on gas.
- Visit a Kroger store location and make a purchase.
- Save the receipt, as the survey entry ID number will be needed
- Go home and access the Internet (pro tip: the survey cannot be taken by phone)
- Navigate to the survey URL (www.krogerfeedback.com)
- Provide the date of visit, time of visit, and survey entry ID
- Answer all the questions
- Collect the fuel points (pro tip: customer must complete the entire survey to collect the fuel points)
The Kroger Company provides supermarket products to consumers worldwide and has annual revenues of over 100 billion dollars (almost as much as Walmart).
Most Kroger locations are based on the outer lining of significant cities and cater to everyone (both low and high-income households).
Recent winners associated with the Kroger customer survey include Pam S. 110365 – Atlanta, Ace M. 210974 – Central, David T. Dallas – 350572, and Sharon W. 250387 – Delta.
Please note the winner’s list will never disclose the customer’s full name and will never provide their contact information.
Bonus Fuel Points
- The promotion is not open to residents in the Sunshine State (aka Florida, Rhode Island or New York)
- One hundred first places prizes will be given away
- Promotion Mechanics will manage the prize draw
- The first place prizes will consist of a $100 Kroger Gift card
- Winners will be told via phone, mail, and or email
- Kroger reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time they deem fit
- A Kroger Feedback gift card winners list can be requested anytime before 1/1/16
Kroger Corporate Lore
- Founded in 1883 with just under $400, which would be just short of $10,000 in today’s money
- Headquartered on the historic Vine Street in downtown Cincinnati
- Second only to Wal-Mart in the world of US retailers
- Headed by Mr. W. Rodney McMullen and his right-hand man Mr. Michael L. Ellis
What is the www.krogerfeedback.com phone number?
The phone number associated with www.krogerfeedback.com is toll-free 1-800-620-6044.
Does Kroger still give 50 fuel points for surveys?
Most Kroger locations still give out 50 fuel points for surveys completed by their customers but are now limited to one every seven days.
How do I redeem my Kroger gas points?
In order to redeem my Kroger gas points, please visit a Kroger Family Fuel Center and select option number 2. Then enter an amount equal to or less than your total discount available. This is a sneaky way to redeem your Kroger gas points.