Peak Campus TCPA Class Action
- Obtain more details about the latest TCPA class action lawsuit entitled Truong v. Peak Campus Management LLC, et al.
- PeakTCPASettlement.com is administered by KCC Settlement Administrator
- The case is under review in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division and is listed as case number 2016-CH-9735
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who received a bothersome text message from Peak Campus Management or ICIM Corp. related to the commercial availability of property between the dates of July 2012 to Oct. 16, 2017. Peak Campus Management LLC denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 7 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown cost of trial.
When submitting a claim the class member will be required to provide the telephone number that received the unauthorized text message along with the address of the property they were living at when the text message was received.
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 1/24/2018
- Experts close to Truong v. Peak Campus Management LLC, et al. predict each class member will receive $100 although the amount may be less depending on who many people file claims
- Class members do not have to hire a lawyer as the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division has already approved two lawyers to represent class members
Peak Campus TCPA Class Action Settlement Contact Information
- Mail: Peak TCPA Settlement, c/o KCC Settlement Administrator, PO Box 404000, Louisville, KY 40233-4000
- Phone: 866-677-0897
- Email: None Available
Michael J. McMorrow (from the law firm of McMorrow Law PC) and Evan M. Meyers (from the law firm of McGuire Law PC) will represent all class members who file valid claims in the case.
Peak Campus Management LLC has hired the notorious Jason P. Stiehl from Akerman LLP to represent their interest in court.