Giant Eagle Listens
- Provide feedback in relation to a purchase at the Giant Eagle
- The Giant Eagle Listens survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will be rewarded with a sweepstakes entry upon conclusion
- To begin the survey customers will need the survey code from the Giant Eagle in store receipt
The Giant Eagle Listens survey will ask a variety of questions in regards to the customers purchase/visit and all feedback will be used to improve the service at these popular supermarket chain locations. The Giant Eagle Listens site is operated by the Service Management Group and it does not appear the customer can take the survey by phone or mail. The customers name will be needed in order to enter the $2000 Giant Eagle gift card sweepstakes but the customers name will never be shared with the employees of their local Giant Eagle location. Areas of customer service that Giant Eagle hopes to improve on through this survey include customer friendliness, the overall appearance and cleanliness of the store, and the overall speed of checking out.
Giant Eagle Listens Sweepstakes
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident living in the state of Indiana, Maryland, West Virgina, Ohio, or Pennsylvania in order to enter
- Giant Eagle employees are not allowed to participate
- Giant Eagle Listens survey contestants are limited to one entry per month regardless of how much money they spend
- The $2000 gift card sweepstakes will begin on the first of each month and end on the last day of each month
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- The $2000 Giant Eagle gift card draw will take place within the first 14 days of the month for the previous month
- The winner is subject to both Federal and States taxes
- The total prize pool associated with the Giant Eagle Listens promotion is listed as $24,000
The Giant Eagle Listens sweepstakes promotion is sponsored by Giant Eagle Inc. and will be administered by the American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company. Purchases with the survey code can be found at the Giant Eagle store or the Giant Eagle Express location.
The contest administrator (i.e. American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co, Inc.) is headquartered at State St Ste 402, Rochester, NY 14614 and can be reached by phone by calling (585) 423-0503 (this is best number to call with any questions about the drawing associated with the Giant Eagle Listens promotion). The American Sweepstakes & Promotion Company specializes in prize fulfillment and has more than 75 years combined experience in the sweepstakes industry.
Contestants can enter the Giant Eagle survey sweepstakes in 2 ways:
- Online by taking the survey (with purchase method)
- Via US Mail (without purchase method)
Those who would like to enter without making a purchase should write to: Giant Eagle Customer Satisfaction ’15-16 Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610. All mail in entries must have proper postage and be received by the 4th of the month for the following months prize draw. Please be sure to include the Giant Eagle Listens contestants name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth on a 3 x 5 index card inside the mailing.
The Service Management Group operates the Giant Eagle Listens website and will be in charge of measuring the employee experiences by collecting the feedback. The Service Management Group is also responsible for seeing the survey data reached the Giant Eagle managers. A few notes in regards to the Service Management Group:
- Headquartered in Kansas City with minor offices in Boston, London, and Tokyo
- The firm can be reached at 1.800.764.0439
- Most of the surveys they work with come from the Restaurant, Retail, and Grocery industries (i.e. Giant Eagle Listens)
- Pennsylvania, United States based grocery store
- Has more than 220 locations in the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana and Maryland
- Founded in 1918 by three families in the Pittsburgh PA area
- Offers curbside express services
Giant Eagle was founded just after World War I by the Goldsteins, Porters, and Chaits families. The name of the grocery store these three families created was Eagle Grocery. Throughout the 30s and 40s, through the hardships of the Great Depression and World War II, the chain of Giant Eagle supermarkets and OK Grocery Food Stores grows steadily throughout Pittsburgh-area neighborhoods. Today the firm is one of the largest privately held corporation in the United States and is consistently on the list of “Top 75 North American Food Retailers”.
Popular brands carried at Giant Eagle locations:
- Eggland’s Best (eggs and egg products)
- Nestle (cookies, snacks, and drinks)
- Athenos (Athenos Crumbled Blue Cheese, Athenos Cheese Feta Fat Free, Athenos Crumbled Feta Cheese)
- The New Brunswick, Ohio Giant Eagle location actually is the world’s first LEED-certified supermarket (customers are not offered the Giant Eagle Listens survey at this location)
Consumers who shop at the Giant Eagle on a consistent basis will want to consider the Giant Eagle Advantage Card which rewards customers when shopping at the Giant Eagle. All customers have to do is sign up for the card and then swipe it when making a purchase. For every $50 the Giant Eagle customers spends they will earn 10¢ per gallon at GetGo. Giant Eagle Advantage Card members will also be able to add eOffers (i.e. digital coupons) to their Giant Eagle Advantage Card, then redeem them automatically when checking out. Any questions about the Giant Eagle Advantage Card program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1.800.553.2324.
Please note people looking for a job at Giant Eagle should check out the Giant Eagle career page and make an application online.
Giant Eagle Curbside Express Highlights
- Allows customers to order groceries online and then pick them up at the Giant Eagle location
- Not available at all Giant Eagle locations (go here to enter a zip code to determine which locations offer the service)
- When picking up groceries be sure to park in the designated curbside express parking spaces
- A tip is not required but should be given
Any contestants who would like to see a winners list associated with the Giant Eagle Listens survey should write to: ASC/Giant Eagle “Customer Satisfaction Survey 15-16”, Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY, 14614. Please be sure to include a return address along with proper postage.