Food Lion Sizzle
- Enter a game code and possible win a $100 Food Lion gift card, an outdoor grill (just in time for summer), or $150 worth of Ticketmaster cash
- The contestant will need the Game Code from the coupon receipt from Food Lion
- Those who do not have a game code can request via US mail
The Food Lion Sizzle promotion will end on 6/21/16 and a IRS form 1099 will be issued to the winner for value of prize $600 or more. Contestants can play up to 3 times per day but only 84 total entries are allowed during the lifetime of the Sizzle sweepstakes promotion. Lucky Ticketmaster cash winners will have until December 31, 2016 to use the Ticketcash or it will become void and the winner will not be issued a refund. The Ticketmaster code can be used only once and it can be replaced if lost or stolen.
To obtain a game code without making a purchase at Food Lion please write to:
Attention: J Ramadan / Food Lion Game
7060 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, email address, date of birth, and phone number (Food Lion Sizzle contestants are limited to one Game Code per mail-in request not to exceed eighty-four (84) separate mail-in requests).
Food Lion Sizzle Promotional Highlights/Lowlights
- Must be 18 years if age or older to enter and be a legal US resident
- Only residents in the state of Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia are allowed to enter
- Food Lion and Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. employees are not allowed to participate
The administrator of the Food Lion Sizzle promotion is listed as Game is Live Nation Marketing. A winners list will be made available 60 days after the Food Lion Sizzle promotion ends. Any issues or questions with the issuance of game prizes can be directed to a friendly Live Nation Fan Support agent at (800) 653-8000 between the hours of 9 AM – 9 PM Monday thru Friday OR Saturday: 9 AM – 8 PM (the Live Nation call center is not open on Sundays).