- Take a survey related to a KFC visited in Puerto Rico
- The survey will take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete
- This is designed for KFC visits in Puerto Rico only
The KFC Expresate survey will require the customer to have the store number, date/time of visit, and the order number. All of the information required can be found on the KFC receipt and the order number will help identify which exact order is associated with the KFC survey. Those who do not have any of the above information will not be able to provide feedback in regards to their KFC Puerto Rico visit. All information will be collected by the Service Management Group and will be sent to the general manager in charge of the KFC in which the visit took place. The customer’s information will never be shared with the employees that waited on him or her at the given Puerto Rico KFC. All feedback will only be used to increase the quality of service provided at the given KFC so please be honest with all answers (good or bad). Any questions in regards to the KFC Expresate customer survey can be directed to Colonel Sanders at 1 (800) 225-5532.
Got it! But what are some of the better menu items at a KFC located in Puerto Rico?
- Mashed Potato Bowl with Cheese
- Original recipe Fried Chicken
- Extra crispy Chicken Strips (many people in Puerto Rico order these with a side of cheese)
- Grilled Chicken (this is for people looking to eat healthy)
Kentucky Fried Chicken was founded in 1930 (the first franchise did not arrive on the scene until September 24, 1952 in Salt Lake City, Utah) and is owned and operated by YUM Brands. The KFC Corporate Office is based at 1900 Colonel Sanders Ln. Louisville KY 40213 and can be reached by phone by calling (502) 874-8300.