My Exxon Mobil Visit Survey
- Guests who have purchased fuel or shopped at the convenience store in an Exxon location can take a guest survey to share the details of their visit
- Every Exxon customer who takes the Exxon Mobil survey will be entered for the chance to win a $100 Exxon gift card
- Exxon visitors can take the Exxon Mobil survey one time a week
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- Exxon Mobil customers information (i.e. name, address, phone number) will never be shared with Exxon Mobil employees
To take the Exxon Mobil customer survey, guests just need to begin by entering the 7 digit Exxon survey number on their receipt (this number will start with either a 4 or a 9). Any leading zeroes shouldn’t be used, and only the numbers after the 4 or 9 should be used). Once the Exxon survey is done, guests will be asked to enter their address and phone number because there will a $100 Exxon gift card given away every single week to all eligible entrants from that week. Guests will need their original receipt to take the survey, as the survey asks for the store number of the Exxon location visited. Exxon shoppers of any age can take the guest survey, but shoppers must be at least 18 years old or the age of legal majority in their state to be entered to win the $100 Exxon gift card.
More to Know About Exxon Mobil
The Exxon Mobil company was founded in 1870 as the Standard Oil company. Exxon has their current headquarters in Texas and has an annual revenue of over $260 billion. Exxon Mobil is the largest of the world’s super major oil companies, with a daily oil production of 3.9 million barrels. In the late 1980s, Exxon came under a lot of fire for their slow response to clean up the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska, which was widely considered to be one of the world’s worst oil spills ever ( in terms of overall damage done to the environment).
To contact Exxon Mobil about the guest survey?
- 5959 Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039-2298
- 1 (800) 243-9966