Sports Check Survey CA
- Complete Sport Chek’s online survey to be entered to win a $500 gift cards every month
- Customers who take Sport Chek’s customer satisfaction survey will be entered to win one of two monthly $500 gift cards.
- Any shopper can complete Sports Chek’s customer survey, but only legal Canadian residents who are the age of majority in their province (usually 18 years old) can enter to win the $500 card
Customers will need their receipt from Sport Chek, and will need to enter the survey code printed on their original receipt to start taking the survey. The Sport Chek survey has a time limit of 20 minutes, but most customers complete it in much less time than that. Customers can also take the Sport Chek survey via phone by calling 1-866-364-0818.
The Sport Chek Survey CA $500 Contest Highlights
- Starts at 12:01 a.m. on the first day of each month, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of every month
- Customers can enter the $500 Sport Chek contest as many time as they like, but entries are limited to one per day, and one contest entry per receipt
- Any questions about the survey via mail can be directed to 824 41 Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta, T2E 3R3
For a list of people who won the SportsChek gift card please write to: c/o Market Force Inc. 185 Stradbrook Ave Winnipeg, MB, Canada R3L 0J4 or customer can also call 1-877-977-2435 to obtain a winners list.
More about Sport Chek
Sport Chek is Canada’s largest sporting goods retailer, with their flagship location at the top of Londonberry Mall (replacing the Wal-Mart that was there). Sport Chek is owned by FGL Sports Ltd., a Calgary, Alberta based sports retailer. FGL does over $1 billion in revenue each year, and accounts for more than 15% of all sporting goods purchases in Canada.