- Take the Friendly’s guest survey to share the details of a visit to Friendly’s and receive a coupon good for a free ice cream
- Friendly’s first opened in 1935 in Massachusetts, and has locations all across the East coast of the United States
- Friendly’s restaurants are famous for their ice cream, with sundaes, frappes, root beer floats, ice cream shakes, Friend-Z, ice cream sodas, double-thick milkshakes, and more
Customers who have dined at a Friendly’s restaurant location can take a survey about their experience. To begin taking the Friendly’s guest experience survey, customers will need their original receipt, and will need to enter the 14 digit survey code printed on the receipt. Customers who complete the Friendly’s customer survey will receive a free coupon code good for a free Friend-z ice cream. Please note all information gather during the Friendly’s Listens customer survey will be used to improve customer service and InMoment (the company that operates the survey) will never sell the customer’s information for a profit.
- Specializes in hot breakfasts, delicious hamburgers, and some of the ice cream in the United States (not named Diary Queen)
- Founded in 1935 in Springfield, Massachusetts in the middle of the Great Depression
- Friendly’s categorizes themselves as a Family American restaurant chain with locations primarily on the East coast
Friendly’s became well-known early on for selling their delicious “double dip” ice cream cones for just 5 cents each, and they’re still known for ice cream today, serving a huge variety of sundaes, including their kid favorite “cone head”, which is a wizard face with Reese’s Pieces for eyes. Friendly’s also lets their customer enjoy their ice cream at home, manufacturing and selling packaged premium ice cream that is distributed in more than 7,500 supermarkets around the nation.
In what state can a Friendly’s restaurant be found? Connecticut, Florida, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Any questions about the firm can be directed to (413) 543-1624 or by mail at 855 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095.