PCH Act Now Activation Code
- Enter an activation code for a chance to win the legendary Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
- The PCH Act Now activation code will be 5 characters long and should consist of 2 letters and 3 numbers (i.e. AB123)
- This activation code should come in the form of a postcard via the mail
The PCH Act Now W71 postcard will be black, white and orange in color and the activation code will be displayed in the bottom right hand side of the card. This is a unique code and should not be shared with other people unless the contestant is prepared to give away their potential prize. Please note the PCH Act Now activation code postcard will come from the following address: Office of the SR Vice President, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11050.
Publishers Clearing House Act Now promotion
- Sometimes the postcard will be in pink and white colors
- Instant win prizes are available but the real prize in the PCH Act Now promotion is the $5,000.00 a week for the life
- Any questions about the promotion can be directed to 1-800-645-9242
- Open to all U.S., U.K. and Canadian residents who are of legal age in their area of residence
- No purchase is required to enter the PCH sweepstakes and the chances of winning without a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who buys something
Please note if an eligible matching winning number (aka the grand prize winner) is not registered by the deadline, the base prize to be awarded in the second chance random drawing from among all timely entries will be supplemented up to the amount of the $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” Prize.
Publishers Clearing House is a New York based direct marketing firm with only 500 or so employees. The company has revenues over 840 million US Dollars and specializes in prize based sweepstakes.