Sirius XM Start My Trial
- Radio fan boys can check their eligibility for a Free 2-Month Trial of Sirius XM
- 2 months for free? Whats not to like here?
- This promotion is designed for US residents only
The Sirius XM start my trial requires the customer to provide the VIN number of their auto or the radio ID along with their zip code and last name. Those who are unsure of their VIN number or radio ID can start a search by providing their license plate number or by clicking on the “help me find my radio ID tab”. Customers who like what they are hearing can choose to stay with Sirius XM after the free trial and they will be billed according to their chosen payment method at then-current rates. Those who decide that Sirius XM is not all that it’s cracked up to be can cancel their free trail by calling 1-866-635-2349. Please note that Sirius XM reserve the right to change, rearrange, add, or delete programming, including canceling, moving or adding particular channels, at any time, with or without notice to the customer. Those that already have a Sirius XM free trial but cannot hear the programming can request a refresh signal be sent to their radio ID. In order to send the refresh signal the customer must be near their car radio or have their mobile phone on hand so they can receive a text message. Be sure that the radio has a clear view to the sky (not blocked by a garage, a fat lady, or large trees or buildings).
Sirius XM Start My Trial Notes
- A must for anyone considering satellite radio
- This offer os not available to US residents living in Hawaii or Alaska
- Sirius XM radio can be used with smart TVs, home audio systems and media players