- Tell Family Dollar about a shopping experience through their online survey
- Customers will be asked to rate the customer service, store cleanliness and the quality of the Family Dollar products
All survey information will be directed to Family Dollar Stores Inc. to be used by store managers to improve the quality of the FD store. If the customer wishes to divulge further information not found in the survey please make contact with a Family Dollar customer service representative at 1 (866) 377-6420 or the consumer can write to the Family Dollar corporate office in relation to the Rate FD survey by writing to: 10401 Monroe Road, Matthews, NC 28105.
Family Dollar Corporate Profile
- Retail discount variety store chain catering to low to middle class Americans
- Founded in 1959 by Leon “Lucky” Levine who was only 21 years old at the time
- Dollar General attempted to acquire FD but the bid was rejected by the US Government due to anti-trust issues
- Operates over 8000 stores specializing in food, household supplies, pet food, clothing, batteries and beauty aids
Family Dollar is headed by Mr. Howard R. Levine (son of Leon “Lucky” Levine) and has 20% of shares held by Insiders and 5% Owners. The firm is also held by top institutions to include Trian Fund Management, BlackRock Institutional Trust Company and Glenview Capital Management. Family Dollar stock thrives during periods of economic slow downs as people attempt to cut back on spending by visiting cheaper retail options.
- Family Dollar does not and will not offer merchandise for sale via the internet due to stocking and shipping issues in an attempt to keep prices down
- When checking out FD will accept preprinted personal checks & credit cards in most locations as long as the customer can provide ID
- Offers a 30 day refund policy if the customer is not happy with ANY items purchased at Family Dollar
- Receipts are required for ALL returns
Family Dollar has numerous distribution centers spread out across the US in cities such as Rome New York, Duncan Oklahoma, Front Royal Virginia, Odessa Texas and Morehead, KY.