My Buffalo Wild Wings
- Allows BWW employees online access to their ESS account
- The service is operated by ultipro with permission from Buffalo Wild Wings
- Buffalo Wild Wings employees will not have to pay for this online service
The My Buffalo Wild Wings ESS service allows current employees to update employment information, set up direct deposit and change a mailing address. Any questions about the BWW ESS service should be directed to the employees local HR department or Buffalo Wild Wings store manager. Please note that Buffalo Wild Wings employees are not required to sign up for the self service access portal but it will make their owrk life much easier (a valid email address is required upon sign up). Buffalo Wild Wings (aka BWW or B Dubs) is headquarters at 5500 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 1600, Minneapolis, MN 55416 and boasts revenues over 1 billion US Dollar. The firm will run gimmicky commercials over and over again during popular sporting TV events such as the NFL Playoffs, NCAA Mens Basketball Tournament and NHL games.
Any issues in regards to the employment information found within the BWW Employee Self Service portal should be directed to the employees manager on duty or their HR department (if available). Please do not contact the Buffalo Wild Wings corporate office with issues regarding pay or the number of hours worked as they do not have access to this information.
Buffalo Wild Wings Business Profile
- Sports theme bar and restaurant
- Can be found in the suburbs of large cities and college towns
- Caters to sports fans
- Offers some of the best chicken wings in the Western culture
- Operates in the United States, Canada, Mexico and The Philippines
Best voted BWW wings on a scale of 1 to 5 with one being the best
- Desert Head (dry)
- Honey BBQ (wet)
- Chipotle BBQ (dry)
- Mango Habanero (wet)
- Hot BBQ (wet)
Please note the above wet and dry statements are defined as “dry” using a dry rub on the wing & “wet” using a wet sauce on the wing. All BWW wings are available in both traditional (wing in) and boneless styles.