- Payments for a Ocwen loan can be made online via bank draft only (payment can not be made with a credit or debit card for an Ocwen loan)
- If Ocwen loan customers have a payment that’s too high, they can refinance a loan through Ocwen to potentially save hundreds of dollars a month
- Owen loan payments made online will be applied to the customer’s account usually by the end of the business day the payment is made (as long as payment is made to Ocwen by 5 p.m.)
Customers who have a loan with Ocwen can use the Ocwen Loan Servicing Account web site to make a payment towards their Ocwen loan, view the remaining balance on an Ocwen loan, switch to Ocwen paperless statements and more. The Ocwen loan login site is available to all customers who have a loan through Ocwen, whether it’s for a business property or a home property. Ocwen loanholders will need to set up an account to use the Ocwen loan web site. To set up an account, customers just need to enter their primary Ocwen loan number (can be found on any mailing or document from Ocwen), the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number, and the ZIP code that the property is in.
Important Things to Know About Ocwen
Ocwen Financial Corporation is a residential and commercial mortgage company that was founded in 1988, and has their current headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida. Ocwen can service loans in all 50 states and in two US territories. Ocwen has around 15,000 employees and an annual revenue of over $18 billion. Since 2010, Ocwen has been the USA’s fourth largest handler of subprime loans.
- Since 1994, Ocwen has been focusing on handling subprime loans, and it is today the biggest non-bank servicer of home loans in the USA
- To contact Ocwen customer care: 800.746.2936