My Blue Print For Wellness
- Enter a registration key to sign up or returning users can sing in with their Blue Print For Wellness username
- Blueprint for Wellness is considered a health risk identification solution and education tool offered by a given employer in association with Quest Diagnostics
The My Blue Print for Wellness tool is designed to provide the users with a “snap shot” of the overall health through a variety of questions and tools. The entire check my health process takes about 15 minutes to complete and include a lipid and glucose test. These test will help determine a person’s health through “Good” Cholesterol vs “Bad” Cholesterol. Bad Cholesterol can wreak havoc on one’s health through narrowing of the arteries and blood clots.
Blueprint for Wellness Fine Notes
- Employers will provide employees with a sign up packets so they can register for the program using a registration key
- Any issues with sign up can be directed to the Wellness Customer Support Center at 1-866-908-9440
- Employers WILL NOT have access to employees medical records
- Quest Diagnostics has about 2,000 (give or take) Patient Service Centers nationwide that may be accessed for by My Blue Print for health users for screening purposes
- Some screening programs will require the user to fast for 24 hours
- My Blue Print defines biometric measurements as a persons height, weight, body mass index (BMI), and blood pressure although some medical experts consider weight size to be a determination in biometrics
- Body Mass Index aka BMI is one of the top ways to determine a person health
- All test results will be available to the user under his/her Blueprint account
- Any issues with the Blueprint for Wellness tests should be brought the attention of the users physician ASAP
Quest Diagnostics is a clinical lab /diagnostic testing service provider with revenues over 7 billion US Dollars. The firm is headquartered at 3 Giralda Farms, Madison, NJ 07940 and was founded by the legendary Paul Brown.