Special Offers Citi Cards
- Provide a 10-digit invitation number to take advantage of Citi’s promotional credit card offer.
- As soon as the customer enrolls, they will begin to earn rewards (no waiting period)
- Visit www.specialoffers.citicards.com
- If you have questions about your account or the offer, please call Customer Service at the number on the back of your card.
- If you do not have the 10 digit number and still want to apply for a Citi credit card visit their main website
Citi is one of the world’s biggest credit card issuers; they offer numerous benefits on their cards, including cash back on your purchases, travel rewards, coupled with identity theft solutions, and $0 fraud liability. Here are some of Citi’s top-rated credit card offers that may be associated with the Citi Special Offers.
Citi ThankYou Preferred Card
- This new rewards card offers you 20,000 points, equivalent to $200 worth of gift cards. You receive this when you spend $1,500 during the initial three months after you obtain the card.
- It allows you to earn two points for each dollar spent on dining and entertainment purchases, while you earn one point for every dollar you spend on other things.
- No annual fee!
How do I view my Citi offers?
Visit www.citi.com/credit-cards/compare/view-all-credit-cards to view credit card offers and apply online. Most applicants will receive a decision in under 60 seconds.
How do I redeem my Citibank rebate?
Log on to www.citibank.com.ph/thankyou OR call the toll-free number on your Cito card or conveniently redeem your rebates via mobile.
After making a transaction with your Citi Cash Back Mastercard, you will receive an SMS allowing you to pay for your purchase using your rebates.
Citi Double Cash Card
This highly rated card rewards you with a cashback twice: you receive 1 percent cash on eligible purchases and when you are paying off your credit balance.
- You can redeem this cash back through gift cards or checks, but you have to make the minimum required payment to receive the cash back.
- You will enjoy 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for the first 15 months.
- Then based on your credit score, you will be charged 12.99 -22.99 percent APR for balance transfers and purchases.
Citi Simplicity Card
This card is designed for you to do a 0% balance transfer and cut out all existing card debt. You enjoy 0% APR on purchases and all balance transfers for the first 21 months.
There are no annual fees, penalty fees, or late fees. After the first 21 months, your APR will be between 12.99 and 22.99 percent, depending on your creditworthiness. You will then have to pay a transfer fee of 3% of the amount being transferred or $5, depending on which one is greater.