Home Depot My Card
- Allows a customer to access or sign up for a Home Depot Credit Card Account online
- The service is free to use and is operated by Citi
- *Helpful Tip* those who already have an account should remember to change their password every 60 to 90 days
The Home Depot My Card account allows a customer to pay a bill online, check recent statements, and request paperless billing. This service is associated with the following Hoem Dept credit cards:
- The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card
- The Home Depot Revolving Card
- All commercial credit card account with the Home Depot
Any questions about a Home Depot My Card account can be directed to a customer service center at 866-875-5488 or 888-944-2227 for people who can’t hear well. Looking to contact the Home Depot by mail? Please write to: Home Depot Credit Services, P.O. Box 790328,St. Louis, MO 63179… please note this address is not where credit card payments should be mailed.
Those looking to make a credit card payment via US Mail should send it to: The Home Depot® Consumer Credit Card Payments, Home Depot Credit Services, P.O. Box 9001010, Louisville, KY 40290-1010.
What about Home Depot MyCard customers who are concerned about being late for a payment and need to get it in as quick as possible? Please send it express by mail to: The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card Overnight Delivery/Express Payments, Attn: Consumer Payment Dept., 6716 Grade Lane, Building 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.
The Home Depot
- Home improvement store that operates in United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, China, Mexico
- The corporate office is headquartered in
- Considered the largest and most respected home improvement retailer in the United States
The Home Depot can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol HD and the corporate office is located at 2455 Paces Ferry Road, NW, Atlanta, GA 30339. The corporate office can be reached by phone by calling 770-433-8211.