- Take a short survey related to Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single (or any menu item) and receive a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to Wendy’s
- Visit www.talktowendys.com to login and take the survey and get your free sammy
- The Talk To Wendy’s survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and is operated by Questar
- Please use of a valid email address as it will be needed in order to receive Wendy’s survey coupon
The Talk To Wendy’s survey will help improve the service at the customer’s local Wendy’s along with the overall quality of the food and restaurant atmosphere.
What do you need to take the Wendy’s Free Sandwich Survey?
Please note that all feedback associated with Wendy’s feedback survey will be held in private and the customer’s information will not be shared with any of the employees who served the customer on their visit to Wendy’s. In order to take the Talk To Wendy’s survey the customer will need the following from their Wendy’s receipt:
- 8-digit restaurant number
- Date of purchase
- The total amount (including taxes) of Wendy’s purchase as it appears on the receipt. (i.e., 7.38)
On some Wendy’s receipts, the 8-digit restaurant number will be the first 8-digit sequence right below the date in the upper left-hand corner of the receipt. As mentioned earlier Wendy’s will need a valid email address so they can send the survey coupon code associated with the Talk To Wendy’s Feedback Survey (please know that Wendy’s will not use this email address for any other purpose other than sending the coupon code). Customers who would simply like to leave a comment about their Wendy’s experience or if they are looking for general information about Wendy’s products or career opportunities can forgo the survey and click on the desired tab.
Wendy’s Restaurant Lore
- Dublin, OH-based international fast-food burger restaurant
- Founded in 1969 by the legendary Dave Thomas (July 2, 1932 – January 8, 2002)
- Employs more than 31,000 people worldwide
Wendy’s competes with Burger King and McDonald’s for the consumer’s fast food dollar and to a lesser extent Taco Bell. The firm has more than 6400 locations with about 85% of Wendy’s restaurants being franchised owned and 77% of them being located in North America.
Some of the better menu items when visiting a Wendy’s includes Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single, Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, Bacon Deluxe Single, and the Asiago Ranch Chicken Club.
Talk To Wendy’s Phone Number
Dial toll-free 1-888-624-8140 if you would like to speak with Wendy’s customer service team. You may also visit their webpage at www.wendys.com/contact-us for all contract information associated with Wendy’s.